Resources for our readers
Meditation for beginners
- Feeling stressed or anxiety-ridden? Check out these 20 practical tips for Quieting the Mind.
How worrying affects the body
- What happens with excessive worrying? What is anxiety? Can excessive worry make me physically ill? Find out the answers to these questions and more here.
How to quit smoking
- Whether you’re a teen smoker or a lifetime pack–a–day smoker, quitting can be tough. But the more you learn about your options and prepare for quitting, the easier the process will be.
How to deal with loneliness
- Are you coping with or struggling to understand your feelings of loneliness? Discover ways to effectively deal with and change these feelings.
What to do when you can’t afford therapy
- Your financial situation shouldn’t prevent from receiving therapy. Check out these options to see how you can afford your treatment.
The Health and Psychological Benefits of Bonding with a Pet Dog
- See how pets can influence your psychological well-being.