How can I find more information about my child’s educational needs?


  • Suspect that your child has a disability? Watch this video to see how you can provide your child with Special Education services.***
  • Learning Disabilities Association of Hawaii: The official website for the Learning Disabilities Association of Hawaii. This website has lots of resources for families with children who have learning disabilities.***
  • Transition Year: The Transition Year is an online resource center to help parents and students focus on emotional health before, during and after the college transition.
  • Understood: The official website for the Understood organization. This website provides lots of resources for parents of children who are dealing with learning and attention issues.

Items with a *** after them are resources that are specific to families here in Hawaii