Find Help

ACCESSremovalHYKedit - 2017_20_1

Hawaii Quest (Medicaid)Screen shot 2013-02-21 at 2.09.10 PM

  1. Call your nearest Family Guidance Center (see phone list to the right).
  2. Talk to a Counselor, Student Services Coordinator or Principal at your child’s school.

Let them know you are concerned about your child’s
emotional and behavioral health.

Click here for a list of public school phone numbers.

Family Application for CAMHD Services: To start services with CAMHD, you will first need to sign this consent form. This form allows your child to receive a mental health evaluation to determine if he or she has a diagnosis. Based on the information from this assessment, your child may fit the criteria of the youth served at CAMHD, which would then qualify him or her to receive treatment.